technical tools and copy trading. MetaTrader 5 is designed to accommodate advanced trading
across a wider selection of asset classes than its predecessor, MT4. Feature-rich, it boasts
advanced tools, and offers superior execution.
Meet MetaTrader 5
and select MetaTrader 5 as your platform
Fund your account to enter the markets
and log in with your credentials
MetaTrader 5 Supports:
- Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Custom Indicators
MetaTrader is Available On:
Why Use AvaTrade MetaTrader 5?
The most powerful platform in the world
MetaTrader 5 expert advisors
More assets, more opportunities
MetaTrader 5 Features
MetaTrader 5 supports the advanced MQL5 (MetaQuotes Language 5), which is the primary programming language for the development of ﬁnancial applications. MQL5 is more advanced and has a faster development cycle (allowing for easier optimisation) than its predecessor, MQL4 for the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform. MQL5 is based on the popular C++ programming language and it can help create the following on the MetaTrader 5 trading platform:
- Expert Advisors (EAs)- EAs are programmes that make it possible to apply automated trading strategies in the forex market.
- Custom Indicators-The MetaTrader 5 platform offers a choice of built-in technical indicators, but with MT5, traders can also develop their own custom mathematical tools to perform any analytical operation based on a set of deﬁned conditions.
- Scripts-Scripts refer to an application that can be programmed in order to perform any function on the MetaTrader 5 platform. This can, for example, include a script to delete all the indicators on a chart or there can be a script to close all pending orders.
- Libraries. These are sets of custom functions that are designed to store and easily distribute parts of custom applications that are commonly used on the MetaTrader 5 platform.
Here are the main features of the AvaTrade MetaTrader 5 trading platform:
- Multi-asset trading (Forex, Stock, Index, Commodity, Cryptocurrency and ETF CFDs)
- Inter-account funds transfer
- One-click trading
- EA functionality
- 12 timeframes
- 3 charts (line, bar and candlesticks) with direct trading from the charts
- 38 built-in indicators
- 37 graphical objects
- 1 single login across all your trading platforms
- Guaranteed full data back-up and security
- 6 pending order types
- Trading history information
- Micro lots available
- Internal mailing system
- News streaming
- Built-in MT5 and MQL5 help guides
- Multi-threaded strategy tester
MetaTrader 5 Accessibility
How to Use MT5 on PC
- Click on the AvaTrade MetaTrader 5 download link here
- Run the ava5setup.exe ﬁle
- Enter your real or demo account login information
- Begin trading
AvaTrade MetaTrader 5 minimum system requirements
- Window 7 or higher (Windows 10 64-bit recommended)
- Pentium 4/Athlon 64 processor or higher
The AvaTrade MetaTrader 5 web platform allows you to trade directly from your browser. To access it, simply open the MetaTrader 5 page on the AvaTrade website and click on ‘Web’. Enter your trading account login credentials and begin trading. You can use any browser or operating system, and you only need internet connection in order to trade.
- Real-time quotes in MarketWatch
- Reliable data protection
- Compatibility with Windows, macOS and Linux
The AvaTrade MetaTrader 5 platform is available for both Android and iOS mobile devices. Visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, download MetaTrader 5 by MetaQuotes Software Corp. You can then log into your account by selecting your broker & server and login details.
- Financial market news
- Free trading community chat function
- Trade anywhere, anytime
AvaTrade is a pioneering broker - join us today!
Open your trading account and start trading with as little as €100. Join now and enjoy all the beneﬁts of trading with a regulated, award-winning broker!